You can make funny sounds with your armpits, but did you know that you can also make fudge with your armpits?
Cooking on a camping trip doesn’t have to involve a fire or elaborate cooking methods. It can be as simple as fudge – Armpit Fudge!
Every time I ask fellow leaders if their girls have made armpit fudge, they give me the strangest looks! Really the idea is to let the girls discover that they can create and make their own food AND have a little fun at the same time!
Cooking method: No Cook
Equipment: Ziploc bags (sandwich-size)
- 2 oz. powdered sugar (1/2 cup)
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 2 tsp. cream cheese
- dash of vanilla
- 2 tsp. cocoa
- Place all ingredients in a sandwich-size zipper baggie.
- Squeeze out all the air. Squish and mush the bag (under the arm!) until all ingredients are well mixed and there is a creamy consistency.
- Add any favorite flavors or other stuff (raisins, M&M's, peanut butter, chopped nuts, etc.)
- Take out a spoon and enjoy!
Now I just need to find that recipe for Tree Pudding or maybe Swamp Pudding! I wonder if the leaders have made either of those recipes?!